- The ETEC´s Axial Flow – Floating Pump is constructed under the dimensions and exact measures of a 20´ container, facilitating transportation of the unit.
- All the hydraulic elements are built on ASTM 131 marine grade-A steel plates.
- Water lubricated enclosed shaft with exchangeable sleeves and protection tunnel (oil lubrication optional).
- The impeller is made of cast profiled stainless steel blades shaped and designed for optimum hydraulic performance.
- Aftercooler refrigeration system for the diesel operated units (electrical operation available also).
- The polyester reinforced with fiber glass flotation chambers are filled with low density closed cell polyurethane foam to prevent sinking if perforated.
- Intake is protected by a trash control screen.
- The pump requires a 1.5 meter water depth for operation (Could vary according to the model).
- Flexible coupling between the floating pump and pipe allows the equipment to rest at different angles depending on tide levels.
- Patented Equipment.
||LITERS / SECOND
Ideal for aquaculture farms/ flood control/ irrigation districts.
IRRIGATION AND DRAINAGE
for agriculture and related industries like: oil palm, rice and banana plantations, sugar mills, etc.
for aquaculture projects such as shrimp farms, tilapia, etc.
for utilities and sewage in towns and cities.
in difficult geographic areas and emergency management.
in-take water for aqueduct and sewage system projects for towns and cities.
ANY OTHER APPLICATIONS
where large volumes of water need to be pumped.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Engineering Solutions for Water Management
ETEC S.A. offers consultancy services and process analysis to achieve a correct diagnosis of a situation which is followed by conceptualization, design, and implementation of a suitable solution.
Talk to an Expert