- The ETEC´s AXIAL FLOW – FLOATING PUMP structure built in composite fiberglass with polyester resin, covered with gel coat. Equipment is constructed under dimensions that allow the transportation in one 40’ flat rack container.
- Flotation is accomplished with the construction of fiber-glass flotation platforms. The fiber glass compartments are filled by low density polyurethane foam for security. The submerged motor compartment is made of composite fiber glass. Motor compartment is equipped with an automatic electric bilge pump, with battery charger.
- Motor compartment is equipped with one access hatch for maintenance and two ventilation ducts to ensure adequate compartment temperature (inlet/outlet).
- The pump’s bowl is constructed in fiber glass with polyester resin, covered with gel coat.
- Stainless steel 304 cast blades for the impeller.
- Stainless steel 304 shaft, water lubricated.
- The water lubricated pumps have exchangeable stainless steel 304 sleeves.
- Stainless steel 304 wear-ring, protecting the area influenced by the impeller.
- The intake is protected with a metal grid. Metal grid is made out with of stainless steel 304 rods.
||LITERS / SECOND
Ideal for projects that require handling large water volumes for big shrimp farms and agriculture farms.
IRRIGATION AND DRAINAGE
for agriculture and related industries like: oil palm, rice and banana plantations, sugar mills, etc.
for aquaculture projects such as shrimp farms, tilapia, etc.
for utilities and sewage in towns and cities.
in difficult geographic areas and emergency management.
in-take water for aqueduct and sewage system projects for towns and cities.
ANY OTHER APPLICATIONS
where large volumes of water need to be pumped.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Engineering Solutions for Water Management
ETEC S.A. offers consultancy services and process analysis to achieve a correct diagnosis of a situation which is followed by conceptualization, design, and implementation of a suitable solution.
Talk to an Expert